Search This Blog

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Last quilt of 2011


For my last project of 2011, I finished quilting one of the pink and purple log cabin quilts I made.  I got the tops pieced back in November.
It's bound in a purple stripe.  I don't have a photo of the back, but it's pale pink, with small dots in various shades of pink.

My completed projects for 2011 consist of the following:
  • 9 baby quilts
  • 9 bed-sized quilts
  • 1 bed-sized quilt still at the quilters
  • 2 bed-sized quilts that just need binding!
  • 4 baby quilt tops that still need to be quilted
  • 3 overnight bags
  • 2 pillows
  • 4 drawstring bags
  • 1 cosmetic bag
  • 1 pillowcase
Overall, a pretty productive year!  I wonder if I've forgotten any??

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1 comment:

joe tulips said...

That is so pretty!! Was the quilting along the short side or the long side?? I think it look perfect.