Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2015

Lots of pink

I think the winter blah's have set in.  In order to keep them at bay, I worked on this over the weekend......
Yes, that is my foot... :)
This will be a baby version of "Growing Up Odd" a free tutorial found over at Wedding Dress Blue.  She has great tutorials for using up scraps. 
I used my Accuquilt cutter and the 1.5" strip die that DH got me for Christmas.  It made the project go much quicker, but it still takes a lot of time!  One more row of blocks, and then it will be time for sashing!
 
Happy Monday everyone, it's going to be a cold one!


6 comments:

joe tulips said...

That is so cheerful to see during the bleakness of winter!

Caryl @ cinnamon holiday workshop said...

Looks like a fun project! I really like the strip die too....and I have been using my strips to make 16 patches this past week. AND thanks for sharing the link.

liz said...

Loving your project, even your foot.

Sheila said...

This is so cute! Lots of color going on. And such a good way to use up small scraps.

roadtrip*treasures said...

Great project...you'll have to tell me about the cutter sometime.

Glinda ♥ said...

Oh I like this one, Karen - I'll be back to see what you do with it next :)